Top Five Tips and Tricks to Keeping Healthy Hair
Spring is approaching, which means we'll all be soon ditching our winter hats for warmer weather. No longer will we need to press down our lovely locks each morning on our way to work. It's time to let that hair breathe!
1. Cut those dead, split ends. Out with the old, dry ends.
2. Hydrate! You'd be surprised the role of staying properly hydrated has on your hair.
3. Eating foods that are rich in healthy oils.
4. Keep a consistent routine and use salon quality products .
5. Add touch up trims every 7-8 weeks into your calendar. If you're a color customer, plan a color refresh every 4-8 weeks.